Make a Request
Nametags and Business Cards
News and Media
This Week at AU is a weekly email sent every Monday to all students. Auburn News is a bi-weekly email that is sent every Tuesday and Friday to Auburn faculty and staff. To be included, submit a paragraph up to 100 words to SAMedia.Marketing@auburn.edu. This should include contact information and a photo or image.
Ways to Communicate to Students
Media & Marketing Contact
Approval request email
Director, Media & Marketing
Assistant Director, Media & Marketing
Communication Specialist, Media & Marketing
Student Affairs Listservs
Student Affairs has a series of listservs that facilitate the ability to email all staff members. All members of Student Affairs are members of one or more of these listservs. If you have a question about these listservs, please email Taylor Pair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student Affairs Leadership: email@example.com
- Student Affairs Professional Staff, Excluding Directors: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Affairs Administrative Staff: email@example.com
- Student Affairs Facilities Staff:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Affairs Graduate Assistants: email@example.com
- Student Affairs Jobs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Affairs Grants: email@example.com
To send an email to one or more groups of people, type the specific listserv email address in the “To” box in the email draft. Once sent, the email will be approved and then distributed to the requested list of people.
New members may join the listservs by visiting the links below.
- Student Affairs Leadership
- Student Affairs Professional Staff, Excluding Directors
- Student Affairs Administrative Staff
- Student Affairs Facilities Staff
- Student Affairs Graduate Assistants
Last modified: 07/16/2019