Make a Request
Student Affairs departments can make a request for printed or digital marketing materials. The Student Affairs Marketing office provides graphic design services for a variety of materials and will coordinate ordering and delivery on your behalf.
Student Affairs departments can request photography for events, headshots or other needs by submitting the form below.
Nametags and Business Cards
Click to submit an order form:
News and Media
This Week at AU is a weekly email sent every Monday to all students. Auburn News is a bi-weekly email that is sent every Tuesday and Friday to Auburn faculty and staff. To be included, Student Affairs departments can submit their news (paragraph up to 100 words) to email@example.com. This should include contact information and a photo or image.
Ways to Communicate to Students
Media & Marketing Contact
Student Affairs Listservs
Student Affairs has a series of listservs that facilitate the ability to email all staff members. All Student Affairs employees are members of one or more of these listservs. The Student Affairs Human Resources office will put employees in the appropriate listserv list.
If you have a question about receiving and being added to listservs, please email Trey Lightner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other questions about listservs, please email Payton Beck at email@example.com.
- Student Affairs Leadership: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Affairs Professional Staff, Excluding Directors: email@example.com
- Student Affairs Administrative Staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Affairs Facilities Staff:email@example.com
- Student Affairs Graduate Assistants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Affairs Jobs: email@example.com
- Student Affairs Grants: firstname.lastname@example.org
To send an email to one or more groups of people, type the specific listserv email address in the “To” box in the email draft. Once sent, the email will be approved and then distributed to the requested list of people.
Last modified: 06/30/2021