The PGA application for 2021-2022 positions has closed. If you have questions regarding a graduate assistantship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Graduate Assistantships
- Academic Support – Academic Coaching (added 4/12/2021)
- Academic Support Study Partners (updated 4/7/2021)
- Academic Support – Supplemental Instruction (Position Filled)
- Engineering Career Coaching (position added 1/22/2021) (Position Filled)
- First Year Experience – Academic Initiatives (Position Filled)
- First Year Experience – Orientation (Position Filled)
- Parent and Family Programs (Position Filled)
- Student Involvement – Service Programs (Position Filled)
- Student Involvement – Student Organizations (Position Filled)
- University Career Center (position added 1/14/2021)
- University Housing – Administrative Graduate Assistant (live-off) (Position Filled)
- University Housing – Conferences (live-off) (Position Filled)
- University Housing – Graduate Area Coordinator (live on; multiple positions available)
Tuition & Salary Information
Due to the current review of Graduate Assistant positions by Auburn University Human Resources and the Graduate School, salary and tuition benefits are still awaiting final decisions. Positions posted will receive hourly/monthly payment and tuition waiver (exceptions will be noted as needed). Updates on this review will be provided.
As Graduate Assistantships become available, they will be posted here. If a position comes available after submitting your application, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.