Complete the PGA Application. The application is available from December 3, 2018 – February 2, 2019.
Available Graduate Assistantships
Click each position to view detailed job description
- Academic Support – Study Partners
- Academic Support – Outreach and Special Programs
- Academic Support – Supplemental Instruction
- Academic Support – Academic Coaching
- Career Services (2 positions)
- First Year Experience – Orientation
- First Year Experience – First Year Seminars/Learning Communities (2 positions)
- Health Promotion & Wellness Services – Violence Prevention & Survivor Advocacy
- Housing – Graduate Area Coordinator (4 positions)
- Housing – Administrative
- Housing – Operations
- Housing – Residential Learning Communities
- Student Conduct (position pending)
- Student Involvement (2 positions)
- University Recruitment – Very Special Tiger Program (NEW POSITION)
- Parent & Family Programs (NEW POSITION – All PGA applicants have been considered for this position)
Tuition & Salary Information
Due to the current review of Graduate Assistant positions by Auburn University Human Resources and the Graduate School, salary and tuition benefits are still awaiting final decisions. Positions posted above will receive hourly/monthly payment and tuition waiver (exceptions will be noted as needed). Updates on this review will be provided.
As Graduate Assistantships become available, they will be posted here. If a position comes available after submitting your application, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.