The PGA application for 2021-2022 positions will be open December 1, 2020 – February 3, 2021. Applications will continue to be accepted after February 3, 2021, but may not be reviewed by departments. You will be required to submit your resume, cover letter, and 3 references as part of the application.
Available Graduate Assistantships
- Academic Support – Academic Coaching
- Academic Support – Study Partners
- Academic Support – Supplemental Instruction
- First Year Experience – Academic Initiatives
- First Year Experience – Orientation
- Parent and Family Programs
- Student Conduct
- Student Involvement – Service Programs
- Student Involvement – Student Organizations
- University Career Center (position added 1/14/2021)
- University Housing – Administrative Graduate Assistant (live-off)
- University Housing – Camps/Conferences (live-off) – Job Description Coming Soon
- University Housing – Graduate Area Coordinator (live on; multiple positions available)
Tuition & Salary Information
Due to the current review of Graduate Assistant positions by Auburn University Human Resources and the Graduate School, salary and tuition benefits are still awaiting final decisions. Positions posted will receive hourly/monthly payment and tuition waiver (exceptions will be noted as needed). Updates on this review will be provided.
As Graduate Assistantships become available, they will be posted here. If a position comes available after submitting your application, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.