The PGA application for 2020-2021 positions will be available December 2, 2019 – February 2, 2020. You can complete the PGA application here.
Available Graduate Assistantships
Click each position to view an detailed job description.
- Academic Support – Academic Coaching
- Academic Support – Supplemental Instruction
- Career Center
- First Year Experience – First Year Seminars and Learning Communities
- First Year Experience – Orientation
- Greek Life – Interfraternity Council
- Greek Life – Panhellenic
- Housing – Graduate Area Coordinator
- Housing – Operations Graduate Assistant
- Media and Marketing
- Student Conduct
- Student Involvement – Programming
- Student Involvement – Student Organizations
Tuition & Salary Information
Due to the current review of Graduate Assistant positions by Auburn University Human Resources and the Graduate School, salary and tuition benefits are still awaiting final decisions. Positions posted will receive hourly/monthly payment and tuition waiver (exceptions will be noted as needed). Updates on this review will be provided.
As Graduate Assistantships become available, they will be posted here. If a position comes available after submitting your application, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.